- Lie down on your stomach with your toes flat on the floor, soles facing upwards;
- put your hands one on another and rest your forehead on the hands.
- Relax and stay some time.
- Place both hands in such a way that palms are touching ground under your shoulders, elbows should be parallel and close to your torso.
- Slowly lift your head, chest and abdomen. Keep your navel on the floor.
- Pull your torso back and off the floor with the support of your hands. Make sure that you are putting equal pressure on both the palms.
- Straighten your arms by arching your back as much as possible; tilt your head back and look up
- Relax and stay until it feels comfortable. Slowly come down and again put your forehead on the hands
- Close your eyes
- Relax and rest
Focus your attention on heart (Anahata) chakra in the middle of your chest.
Anahata chakra opening. Or you can start light breathing in and from Ahahata chakra: inhale – take in the suffering of all living creatures in the world, pause – transfer the suffering to Love, exhale Love