- Lie on your stomach, stretch your legs, bringing your feet together, your heels turned up.
- Bend your arms, place your elbows under your shoulders and extend your forearms forward parallel to each other, palms pressed to the floor, fingers pointing forward.
- Keep your forearms and elbows close to your body.
- Push and hold your head backward
- Relax your back and spine
- Close your eyes
Focus your attention on heart (Anahata) chakra in the middle of your chest.
Openning of Anahata. Anahata chakra opening. Or you can start light breathing in and from Ahahata chakra: inhale – take in the suffering of all living creatures in the world, pause – transfer the suffering to Love, exhale Love