- Begin in seating position.
- Bend your knees and allow them to fall open to the sides.
- The knees move down to the ground, and with practice reach there; the body is erect.
- Draw the soles of your feet together and use your hands to open them as if you were opening the pages of a book.
- Clasp your ankles to help you find lift along your torso.
- Relax and stay without movements.
- To exit the pose, gently release your feet and come back to seating position.
Hold attention on Muladhara chakra (located horizontally under the perineum)
Feel teluric energy coming from the Earth via Muladara chakra and fill up the body.
Improve the functioning of hips and knees joints, low back vertebrates.